Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk
Get the loan you need in your account by 23:39
Representative Example: If you borrow £2,600.00 over 36 months at a Representative rate of 49.7% APR (variable) and an annual interest rate of 41.00% (variable), you would pay 36 monthly instalments of £126.61. The total charge for credit will be £1,957.89 and the total amount payable will be £4,557.89.
A payday loan is any amount of money you borrow from a payday lender for an emergency with the intent of paying it back within a short period of time. In reality, there’s never a guarantee that you’ll get a loan from any lender, they all have their own criteria for acceptance that you’ll have to meet.
We can help you compare several leading lenders in the UK to find which loans you’ll be approved for before making a formal application. This could significantly increase your chances of acceptance compared to a single lender directly.
Payday loans are perfect for emergencies. You should only apply for a loan if something that requires a quick infusion of cash comes up and you cannot raise the money on your own. Such situations include:
• Emergency car repairs
• To settle an unpaid utility bill that could lead to a disconnection
Applying for a payday loan takes place faster than applying for a normal bank loan because there is no paperwork to file; the loan application is done online. The application process can vary from one lender to another but here is what the typical procedure will look like:
Ensure you eligible for a payday loan – payday lenders generally have a higher acceptance rate than banks when it comes to approving loans. They could approve your application even if you have a bad credit score, although, this can mean higher interest rates. Payday lenders still have the responsibility of making sure you’re able to afford the repayments of the loan and will likely perform a hard credit check before approving your loan.
To check whether you qualify, ensure that you meet the following requirements:
• You must be at least 18 years old
• Most lenders need you to be younger than 65 years or have an income besides a state pension
• You own the bank account to which you want the money to be deposited
• You must have a monthly income. You must prove that you either work or receive money from a legal source regularly. Some lenders only lend to employed people, others are willing to consider other sources of income
• You should not have been declared bankrupt within the last year
• You should not be on a debt repayment plan
Here, you should fill out your personal details as truthfully as possible. Providing false personal information is illegal. Most lenders will ask you to create an account on their website. They usually ask for the following information:
• Email address
• Date of Birth
• Telephone number
• Number of financial dependents
You will then be asked to provide your financial information but it depends on the lender. It will include:
• Your bank account and account sort code (where the loan should be paid)
• Your credit or debit card number
You will be required to provide the loan details. They include:
• The amount you should borrow
• The amount of time you want to pay it back
After you’ve submitted your loan details, the lender will process your request and approve or reject it. The amount of time it takes for this to happen varies depending on the lender.
NowLoan will never call you and will never charge you any fees. Never pay upfront fees for a loan or send money in return for a loan.