Get the loan you need in your account by 14:04
Representative example: If you borrow £3,250 over 36 months at a Representative rate of 49.9% APR and an annual interest rate of 41.16% (fixed), you would pay 36 instalments of £158.57. The total charge of credit will be £2,464.57 and the total amount payable will be £5,714.67
The truth is that there are no lenders out there who can guarantee they’ll be able to provide you with car finance. Using NowLoan though, you can find lenders you will be most likely to accept you from our large panel of FCA authorised lenders.
When you fill in our 2-minute form we’ll show you a list of lenders who’ll likely accept your application based on the details you’ve given us. It’s then up to you which lender you want to go ahead and formally apply with. This is all done in a few clicks and when retrieving your quote your credit score will not be affected.
We could help save you money and time by comparing multiple lenders and checking which ones will accept your application all in just a few minutes.
If you’ve searched for “Guaranteed Car Finance” and landed here, you’re in the right place, and your search might just be over. At NowLoan, we have highly intuitive software that searches through multiple lenders and matches your request with the most viable lender.
· You’ll first need to fill our online car finance application form. This will take you no more than 2 minutes.
· Once you’ve made your application, our software will run your application request against our list of qualified lenders and find the cheapest and the most viable lender who is most likely to approve your loan request.
· After that, you can select a lender, go to their site and formally make your application without having to fill out all your details again.
· If approved, your car Finance will could be in your account within no time, subject to the lender’s requirements.
You could be eligible for a car finance consideration if you:
· are a UK citizen.
· are 18 years of age and above
· have some form of income, either permanent or temporary